We’re getting ready for DEMO! Join the VentureBeat and DEMO teams April 17-19, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Silicon Valley as more than 70 companies from around the world launch new products and services to an audience of global press, VCs, angel investors and IT buyers.
The DEMO product launches are the main event. But attendees also come for the sage advice from VCs, technology leaders, and veteran entrepreneurs who will provide insights into the latest technology consumer, mobile, enterprise, social media, and cloud trends.
VentureBeat readers are invited to attend the 2-day DEMO conference for the special rate of $895 (a savings of over 45 percent). You can register here.
DEMO speakers and sage panelists who plan to join us onstage, include:
- David Lawee, Vice President, Corporate Development, Google
- Aaron Levie, CEO, Box
- Brad Smith, CEO, Intuit
- Mike Abbott, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Larry Augustin, CEO, SugarCRM
- David Cohen, Founder and CEO, Techstars
- Satish Dharmaraj, Managing Director, Redpoint Ventures
- Ross Fubini, Advisor, Kabor Capital
- Chuck Ganapathi, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Accel Partners
- Bill Gurley, General Partner, Benchmark Capital
- David Gutelius, Chief Social Scientist, Jive Software
- Trevor Healy, CEO, Amobee
- Christine Herron, Director, Intel Capital
- Sheila Jordan, VP, Communication & Collaboration IT, Cisco Systems
- Joe Kraus, Partner, Google Ventures
- Aileen Lee, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Claire Lee, Head of Partnerships and Emerging Business, Microsoft.
- Shervin Pishevar, Managing Director, Menlo Ventures
- James Slavet, Partner, Greylock Partners
- Go here for the complete list
“Hearing, and more importantly learning, from our speakers and sage panelists is one of the highlights of the DEMO conferences,” said DEMO Executive Producer and VentureBeat Editor-in-Chief Matt Marshall. “We are excited to bring an influential group of seasoned entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and industry titans together with a stellar class of demonstrators for what promises to be another successful DEMO event.”
Hear more from Matt Marshall on DEMO Spring features and highlights!
DEMO Spring 2012: April 17-19, Hyatt Regency Silicon Valley.
Special VentureBeat reader rate: $895 (as savings of over 45 percent).
Note: applies to new registrations only.
VentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative enterprise technology and transact. Discover our Briefings.