Interested in learning what's next for the gaming industry? Join gaming executives to discuss emerging parts of the industry this October at GamesBeat Summit Next. Register today.
GamesBeat 2014 is upon us. The speaker line-up has been filling up since our last post. We will gather together today at the Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel in San Francisco for two days of in-depth discussions surrounding all things gaming. In fact, if you have not heard yet, this year’s theme is “Total World Domination.” With a list of people like this, how could you not be there? Check it out: Andrew Wilson, Electronic Arts’ CEO, will deliver the keynote at 9:00 AM and share his perspective on the gaming-industry roller coaster ride from console to online and back.
These experts will follow Wilson throughout the two action-packed days at GamesBeat:
- Michael Carpenter, CEO of Ruby Seven Studios
- Maytal Ginzburg Olsha, casino-gaming expert
- Ilya Nikolayev, cofounder of InAppFuel
- Parmod Sharma, CEO of Tangible Play
- Rev Lebaredian, senior director of engineering at Nvidia
- Andy Hess, head of developer relations at Epic Games
- Will O’Neal, editor-in-chief at TechRadar.com
- Japheth Dillman, cofounder of YetiZen
- Ash Kumar, CEO of Tapsense
- Jason Morse, vice president of mobile product at Criteo
- Victor Milligan, chief marketing officer of Nexage
- Zach Phillips, general manager of games at Upsight
- Steve Wadsworth, CEO of Tapjoy
- Michele Maguire, senior strategist at Niko Partners
- Christine Lee, director of business development at Chartboost
- Andrew Green, head of business development at TinyCo
- Konstantin Dieterle, managing director at AppLift
- Brian “Lionheart” Grayson, e-sports commentator and legal and business manager at Hi-Rez Studios
- Justin Wong, vice president of partnerships at Twitch
- Casey Lee, head of Com2Us USA
- Doug Creutz, analyst at Cowen & Co.
- Cass Phillips, head of community at Pocket Gems
- Jim Ying, vice president of publishing at Tango
- Jesse Pujji, CEO of Ampush
- Terry Angelos, chief product officer at TrialPay
- Alina Soltys, analyst at The Corum Group
- Beth Kindig, senior manager of developer relations at Vserv.Mobi
- Gil Shoham, CEO of Supersonic
- Shai Magzimof, CEO of Nextpeer
- Thushar Makhija, head of business development at Helpshift
- Bruce Wooden, developer and community relations head at AltspaceVR
- Mark Robinson, CEO of DeltaDNA
- Paul Thind, head of business development at InMobi
- Roger Roman, chief operating officer at Visionary Works
Thanks to the following industry leaders for supporting GamesBeat 2014: NativeX as Corporate Partner; Tapjoy, Criteo, and SupersonicAds as Gold Partners; TrialPay, InMobi, deltaDNA, and TapSense as Silver Partners; Fyber, LifeStreet Media, SGN, Funplus, AppLift, Upsight, Helpshift, Personagraph, OnLive, Ampush, and Trumaker as Event Partners; Pwnit, Nudge, and VisiSonics as Nest Partners.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.