Missed the GamesBeat Summit excitement? Don't worry! Tune in now to catch all of the live and virtual sessions here.
Those of us who follow video games know that a mind-boggling number of people play Zygna titles daily. But the breakdown of player stats shows that the social-game developer not only has a supersized pool of players but likely gobbles up huge hunks of the world’s productivity each day.
Here’s the breakdown for several of Zygna’s most popular games.
- Has 33.8 million active players (per month). To put this into context: Throw in 4 million more people and you have the population of California in 2010.
- Has 61 million likes on Facebook. That’s up from 51 million likes from Inside Facebook’s Fall 2011 list of the 25 most-liked Facebook pages. The only page with more likes? Facebook itself.
- Sees gamers play 55 million hands daily.
- “Pays out” 16 trillion in chips daily. If each chip represents a dollar, that pays off the U.S. national debt in…less than a day, with a little more than 200 billion chips to spare.
- Has seen players make 23 billion spins since its February debut.
- Has “paid out” more than 2.2 trillion in chips.
- Has seen users play 368 million bingo cards since its February debut.
- Has had 69 million “bingos” called.
- Has 10 million rounds of bingo played daily.
- Boasts of more than 6 million daily players.
- Has seen players pop 115 billion bubbles since its May debut.
- Has had users share more than 24 million bubbles.
- Has had 260 million on-fire moments.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.