SYDNEY–(BUSINESS WIRE)–April 14, 2016–
SHOW INNOVATION announced its launch today featuring interviews with 21 Australian innovators.
Founded and hosted by entrepreneur Sidney Minassian, SHOW INNOVATION is an online video and podcast show featuring Australian innovators from Startup, Enterprise, Government and Not-for-Profit sectors.
“When it comes to innovation, we have a tremendous amount of world-class talent and achievements right here in Australia,” said Sidney Minassian, Founder & Host of SHOW INNOVATION. “It’s time to shine the light on our progress, inspire the next generation and accelerate our journey to becoming a globally relevant innovation leader.”
Guests on the show share their stories, strategies and lessons on disruption, innovation and impact and discuss a broad range of important topics including:
- the distinctions between invention, innovation and entrepreneurship;
- finding your purpose and being values led;
- customer discovery, validation and lean startup;
- openness and collaboration in leadership;
- ecosystem dynamics and where we fall short;
- the role of government;
- venture capital and funding;
- innovation and corporate venture funds;
- women in leadership and women in technology;
- role and responsibility of Board of Directors; and
- cultural mindsets and change management in large enterprise.
The first 21 episodes feature:
1. Paul Galland – Founder, FlipSide Enterprise Services
2. Catherine Stace – CEO Cure Brain Cancer Foundation & Co-Founder Switch Festival
3. Jason Millett – CIO & Transformation Leader
4. Samuel Tait – Managing Partner at I/O
5. Dr James Chin Moody – Founder & CEO of Sendle
6. Phil Hayes-St Claire – CEO & Co-Founder AirShr
7. Justin Babet – Co-Founder & CEO of Jobvibe
8. Lachlan Heussler – Managing Director Spotcap Australia
9. Will Scully-Power – Managing Director of Datarati, Executive Director of Data Scouts, Co-Founder of Vision Board VR
10. Lauren Fried Founder & MD of Pulse Marketing
11. Andrew Reid – GM, Data Analytics and Insights, TEG
12. Dr Ian Oppermann – Chief Data Scientist at the NSW Data Analytics Centre
13. Simon Blyth – Founder & CEO of LX Group
14. Phoebe Adams – Co-Founder & CEO of Our Little Foxes
15. Victor Dominello – Minister for Innovation and Better Regulation
16. Tony Surtees – Co-Founder & Board Member of Zeetings
17. Kevin Bloch – CTO at Cisco
18. Selwyn D`Souza – Cognoscenti @Cognaissance
19. Karthik Reddy – Tech Co-Founder & CTO, Matthew Crozier – Co-Founder & CEO of Bang the Table
20. Nick Abrahams – Partner at Norton Rose Fulbright & Investor in LawPath
21. Colin Weir – CEO Moroku
About SHOW INNOVATION
SHOW INNOVATION is an online show featuring Australian innovators from Startup, Enterprise, Government and Not-for-Profit sectors who share their stories, strategies and lessons on disruption, innovation and impact.
Follow @ShowInnovation and learn more at SHOWINNOVATION.com.
About SIDNEY MINASSIAN
Sidney Minassian is the Founder & CEO of Contexti, Australia’s premier Big Data Analytics company, the Founder & Host of SHOW INNOVATION and an international Advisor and Speaker on #strategy #innovation #startups #growth & #digital.
Follow @SidneyMinassian and learn more at SidneyMinassian.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160414006111/en/
VentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative enterprise technology and transact. Discover our Briefings.