It’s a slow news day. It’s Saturday, what did you expect?
So instead of infuriating you with a ranty op-ed or rehashing last night’s news leavings, I bring you this nugget of delight: a Linus-led tour of the Linux BDFL‘s office.
Get ready for four minutes and twenty-three seconds in heaven.
- “Zombie shuffling” treadmill desk — CHECK.
- Sh*t-strewn second desk — CHECK.
- 3D printer — CHECK.
- Socks with sandals — CHECK.
- Hard-disk graveyard — CHECK and RIP!
- A sword, obviously.
- This, on the closed blinds: “I don’t want the sun to come in and disturb me. … I do NOT want to see outside.”
I, for one, feel that. The best SPF is tin foil over the windows and a deadbolt on the door, right?
VentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative enterprise technology and transact. Discover our Briefings.