Interested in learning what's next for the gaming industry? Join gaming executives to discuss emerging parts of the industry this October at GamesBeat Summit Next. Register today.
The new backpack for kids is smaller, and it can connect to any iOS or Android smartphone device. Kids can program it to display drawings, animations, and puzzle games. Moreover, the backpack has some new safety features.
“We connect portability with the creativity,” said Pix CEO Margaret Rimek in a statement. “More importantly, through a mere backpack, we allow people to express their feelings and emotions.”
Main features and benefits of Pix Mini include:
- Drawing feature lets kids create their own pixel art and express their creativity
- Playing puzzle games develops kids’ logic thinking and cognitive abilities
- Safety feature keeps children clearly visible on the road
- Pix alarm enacts immediate notifications if the backpack is forgotten
- Pix Library allows kids to choose from a set of cartoon characters
- Find Pix Mini enables users to track the last location of Pix Mini
Pix Mini will be available on Kickstarter starting June 4 at the early bird price of $59.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.