The gaming industry shot up quickly as a prime target for cybercriminals. In two years, 152 million attacks hit gaming.
COVID-19 added fuel to the fire, and now cybercriminals have a target-rich environment.
See the latest attack trends in gaming in our newly released report. You’ll get exclusive insights based on Akamai’s 24 months of data up through June 2020.
- Survey results from over 1,200 gamers (in partnership with DreamHack)
- Top web attack vectors in gaming and across all industries
- Credential stuffing and phishing attacks targeting players
- Emerging markets selling boosted accounts and hacked information
- Most targeted countries for malicious login attempts and where they’re coming from