This post has not been edited by the GamesBeat staff. Opinions by GamesBeat community writers do not necessarily reflect those of the staff.
You can blame this puzzle on the guy who passed me in the green Camaro this morning that had a license plate that read: "PICKLE."
The concept here is simple. I've created a series of vanity tags. You need to decipher them and match them to the appropriate video-game character. If you get CNFSD, you can find the ANSWRS on P2.
1) J (Mushroom Lover – Mario)
2) D (Treasure Hunter – Nathan Drake)
3) F (Normandy 2 – Commander Shepard)
4) I (Master Sword – Link)
5) A (Black Mesa – Gordon Freeman)
6) B (Dream Land – Kirby)
7) E (Sonic Boom – Guile)
8) G (Get Over Here! – Scorpion)
9) C (Barrel Roll – Fox McCloud)
10) H (Waka Waka – Pac-Man)