Connect with top gaming leaders in Los Angeles at GamesBeat Summit 2023 this May 22-23. Register here.
Top 2014 titles are the theme of the day as select Triple-A titles from last year receives heavy discount from digital retailer GMG. Today they launched a “2014 Revisted” sale with discounts up to 75% off select AAA’s from last year. On top of that there’s a 20% off coupon code you can stack at checkout for additional savings.
Most of today’s offers will run through the weekend, but two in particular are 24 hours only with $24 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Civilization: Beyond Earth.
The sale is not exclusive to these titles. Starting tomorrow and through Friday, February 26th new titles will go on sale daily with similar discounts. If you don’t see something you like below you can check here for any new deals that might develop in the coming days.
Use Coupon Code: 20PERO-FFDIGI-GAMESX
GamesBeat Summit 2023
Join the GamesBeat community in Los Angeles this May 22-23. You’ll hear from the brightest minds within the gaming industry to share their updates on the latest developments.
24 Hour Deals
• Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Steam) — $24 (list $60)
• Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth (Steam) — $24 (list $50)
• Stronghold Crusader 2 (Steam) — $26.80 (list $50)
• Wolfenstein: The New Order (Steam) — $24 (list $60)
• The Evil Within (Steam) — $24 (list $60)
• Alien: Isolation (Steam) — $20 (list $50)
• Train Simulator 2015 (Steam) — $16 (list $40)
• Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Steam) — $8.16 (list $30)
• Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition (Steam) — $8 (list $40)
• Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris (Steam) — $8 (list $20)
• The Last Federation (Steam) — $8 (list $20)
• Team Indie (Steam) — $5.20 (list $13)
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.