Did you miss a session from GamesBeat Summit Next 2022? All sessions are now available for viewing in our on-demand library. Click here to start watching.
GamesBeat is giving away a signed copy of The Art of Journey, a book highlighting the visual wonders of PlayStation Network title Journey. Interested in winning our unsealed edition signed by Art Director Matt Nava and Game Director Jenova Chen from thatgamecompany? Then enter the giveaway by doing one of the following:
- Leave a comment below stating your favorite thing about Journey.
- Tweet the following message: Follow @GamesBeat and RT this for a chance to win The Art of Journey. Rules: http://wp.me/p1re2-2enn #GamesBeatGiveaways
You can enter twice: once in the comments and once via Twitter. Read these quick rules before entering:
- To enter via Twitter, you must follow @GamesBeat.
- This contest is limited to the continental U.S.
- Feel free to share on Twitter as often you like, but please only comment once. Duplicate entries on Twitter will only count as one vote.
- Our winner must supply his or her full name and mailing address (duh).
- The contest starts right now and ends in exactly one week (September 24, 9:59am PST).
- Void where prohibited.
You can read more about The Art of Journey here. The winner will receive The Art of Journey book signed by Matt Nava and Jenova Chen and a download code for the Journey original soundtrack.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.