Missed the GamesBeat Summit excitement? Don't worry! Tune in now to catch all of the live and virtual sessions here.
The boys are back. GamesBeat Decides is starting to find its footing, and it only took us three episodes to get to that point. This week should have the best audio version yet, which you can listen to below or by subscribing to our new RSS feed. The show should hit iTunes, Google Play Music, and Stitcher soon. We’ll get it up on all of the other podcasting networks not long after that (with the exception of Spotify, which doesn’t accept submissions). As always, if you want to tell us that we’re wrong email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On this week’s episode, host Jeffrey Grubb and his cohort, Mike Minotti, discuss the NES Classic and 2016’s forgotten games. Here are the topics:
- Is the NES Classic Edition worth it?
- Is Nintendo manufacturing a supply shortage?
- Will we get an NES Classic II or SNES Classic?
- What games are you afraid people will forget about during Game of the Year?
- What fictional universes should Telltale tackle next?
How to listen
- Watch the episode live every Monday on our Facebook page, just hit the Like button to get notification.
- Watch the recording on YouTube.
- Subscribe to our podcast RSS feed using a podcatcher app.
- Subscribe on iTunes (also please leave us a review to help other people learn about the show!).
- Subscribe on Google Play Music.
- Subscribe on Stitcher.
- Or listen to the SoundCloud version below.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.