Game companies who understand the complexity of UA and monetization consider them alongside the first line of code. From the earliest stages of testing, conversion and revenue data shape how the app will work and look. Join us in a don’t-miss VB Live event that will provide you with hard-won insights into acquiring users and generating positive ROI.
As most successful game developers know, marketing your mobile app isn’t a once-and-done-it act. Your monetization and acquisition plans need to be considered carefully during development — i.e. long before launch. And those plans will unquestionably evolve as you build your audience and community and understand what motivates them the most.
Most importantly, you’ll need to understand which customers will be payers and which customers will consume ads — both vital parts of your user base.
To accomplish all this, you need data, lots of it, constantly refreshed. You’ll also need tools that will make the data work hard for you. It’s no understatement to say that getting the most out of your data to continually strengthen your marketing strategies requires constant diligence.
In the first of a four-part series, “Games, Growth, and Monetization,” we’re joined by Google and leaders of the mobile gaming industry to share vital intel on developing a successful launch marketing strategy.
You’ll learn how to constantly evolve and refresh your marketing tactics to ensure consumers stay engaged with your app through soft launch, launch, and different phases of growth. We’ll also explore the best ways to use Google’s analytics and machine learning to bring precision and efficiency to your plan in the most cost-effective and time-saving way possible. Mastering YouTube to build awareness for your game; targeting avid gamers across GDN; and using UAC to open up new regions and find the best customers worldwide are just some of the other topics we’ll be discussing during the live event.
We’ll be joined by EA’s Mobile Engagement & Acquisition Director Erica May, Pocket Gem’s Performance Marketing Director Chris Luhur, and Google’s Mobile Ads Product Manager Alex Valle. This roundtable of gaming giants we’ll deliver everything you’ll need to know on how to acquire high-value players for your app before it even has a name.
Don’t miss out!
In this VB Live event, you’ll:
- Learn which marketing tools will reward you the most from early play testing through successful app launch
- Hear case studies and success strategies for search and other behavior-targeted campaigns that deliver the highest value users
- Get tips to unlock the intense power of Google’s platform and hear about the latest tools and product updates.
- Erica May, Director, Global Mobile Engagement & Acquisition, EA
- Chris Luhur, Director Performance Marketing, Pocket Gems
- Alex Valle, Product Manager, Mobile Ads, Google
- Jason Wilson, Managing Editor, GamesBeat
- Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
This VB Live event is sponsored by Google.