Did you miss a session from GamesBeat Summit Next 2022? All sessions are now available for viewing in our on-demand library. Click here to start watching.
The PlayStation family of hardware is about to get another influx of indie games. Sony announced a series of indie games that are coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
Sony executive Shahid Kamal Ahmad took the stage during the company’s PlayStation event today at the Gamescom industry show. He revealed a lineup of games that are coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita:
- Rogue Legacy is making its console debut on PlayStation 4 and Vita.
- N++ is heading to PlayStation 4.
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is heading to PlayStaiton 4 and Vita.
- Guns of Icarus Online is heading to PlayStation 4 later this year.
- Developer Vlambeer’s Wasteland Kings will make its console debut on PlayStation 4.
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will also make its console debut on PlayStation 4 and Vita.
That’s a bunch of major indie games. These announcements are in addition to the indie games Sony debuted during the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show in early June.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.