Interested in learning what's next for the gaming industry? Join gaming executives to discuss emerging parts of the industry this October at GamesBeat Summit Next. Register today.
Since last week Thursday, the UK-based PC gaming retailer GMG has been running its 2015 Summer sale. Day Eight is turning out to be possibly the best day of deals thus far with a theme of complete packs, collections, and franchise packs. Discounts are up to 84% off after coupon on around 120 PC titles. You can check out the full list of Day 8 deals here or browse our top picks below.
Leading the pack as the best deal in the sale is the Valve Complete Pack for only $20 after coupon. That crushes the $100 you’d normally find the pack go for on Steam. The pack contains 24 popular Valve games, including Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – always a top seller on Steam and normally $15 by itself. If you bought each of these 24 games separately at full price, you’d pay over $200. Today you pay $20.
GMG is not done there with the Valve Complete pack. In addition to the huge discount, you get a bonus “free mystery game” included. The free game is only an indie Steam key title like Rush Bros. – worth no more than $9.99, but still a nice gesture from GMG.
At Checkout, Use Code: DEALZO-NGMGSA-LESVVC
• Valve Complete Pack + Free Mystery Game (Steam) — $20 (list $100)
• Stardock Complete Pack (Steam) — $18.23 (list $114)
• Tomb Raider Collection (Steam) — $16 (list $80)
• Bioshock Triple Pack + Free Mystery Game (Steam) — $14 (list $70)
• Counter Strike Complete + Free Mystery Game (Steam) — $12 (list $30)
• 1C World War II Collection (Steam) — $12 (list $60)
• Killing Floor Complete Pack (Steam) — $10 (list $50)
• Sacred Franchise Pack (Steam) — $10 (list $50)
• Darksiders Franchise Pack (Steam) — $9.60 (list $60)
• Deponia: The Complete Journey (Steam) — $8 (list $40)
• Half Life Complete (Steam) — $8 (list $40)
• Red Faction Collection (Steam) — $7.20 (list $60)
• Spellforce Complete (Steam) — $7.20 (list $60)
• Deus Ex Collection (Steam) — $6.60 (list $33)
• Theatre of War Collection (Steam) — $6.40 (list $40)
• 1C Strategy Collection (Steam) — $5.60 (list $35)
• 1C War Games Collection (Steam) — $5.60 (list $35)
• Alan Wake Collector’s Edition (Steam) — $5.60 (list $35)
• Chivalry: Complete Pack (Steam) — $5.60 (list $35)
• The Orange Box (Steam) — $4 (list $20)
• Saints Row: The Third The Full Package + Free Mystery Game (Steam) — $4 (list $20)
• Just Cause Collection (Steam) — $3.80 (list $19)
These deals are good for today only, as a new batch shows up every 24 hours at 8 AM Pacific. If you miss anything seen here today, it’s likely that deal will return in the inevitable encore sale on July 23 – the last day of GMG’s 2015 Summer Sale.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Learn more about membership.