Did you miss a session from GamesBeat Summit Next 2022? All sessions are now available for viewing in our on-demand library. Click here to start watching.
Popplio, Hanzo, and “man with flamethrower” are all YouTube stars now!
To cap off 2016, Google is looking back at the year. And since YouTube is the biggest site for game-related videos, that means the company has some interesting data about trailers you all watched over the last 11 months.
Here is YouTube’s top-10 most-viewed game trailers of 2016:
10. Doom – Fight Like Hell cinematic trailer
9.6 million views
Intelligent Security Summit
Learn the critical role of AI & ML in cybersecurity and industry specific case studies on December 8. Register for your free pass today.
9. Watch Dogs 2 – cinematic reveal E3 2016
10 million views
8. FIFA 17 – The Journey official trailer
10.6 million views
7. Pokémon Sun and Moon – Starter Pokémon revealed
10.8 million views
6. Overwatch – “Dragons” animated short
14 million views
5. Clash of Kings
16.8 million views
4. Gears of War 4 – Tomorrow
17.1 million views
3. Clash of Clans: Hog Rider 360-degree video
29.9 million views
2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Reveal trailer
35.8 million views
1. Battlefield 1 – Official reveal trailer
49.7 million views
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.