Over the past few weeks W. Bryan Jacobs has written a number of posts about his playthrough of Mega Man. I really enjoyed reading them, and it gave me some ideas. After discussing my thoughts with the Mob, J. Cosmo Cohen, Bryan and I have come up with what could be a great idea:
The Bitmob Game Club
Here are the details:
- We need at least four participants
- Each of us play the same small section of a game
- We write a small passage about that section
- It can be a review, humorous joke or anything at all!
- One of us puts the passages together in one blog
- And Bitmobbers can read it, love it and comment on it
- Cosmo has already volunteered to be in charge of making the Bitmob Game Club Blog, so all we need are participants and a really good game to play.
Please comment if you are interested, and suggest a game if you can – just keep in mind it needs to be a game that everyone can find or access.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.