Connect with top gaming leaders in Los Angeles at GamesBeat Summit 2023 this May 22-23. Register here.
We’re back from the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show, and we learned a lot about video games … and even more about ourselves. Also, we’re dead and ghosts now. It was a wild event, and we’re going to wrap it up on this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast.
Co-hosts Mike Minotti and Jeff Grubb also talk about Mario Tennis Aces and that new Sega classics collection. In the news, the Decides team breaks down the latest monthly NPD report from May. It turns out that people still like spending money on video games.
Listen to us, won’t you? Download the episode by clicking here.
Here’s everything we talked about:
GamesBeat Summit 2023
Join the GamesBeat community in Los Angeles this May 22-23. You’ll hear from the brightest minds within the gaming industry to share their updates on the latest developments.
- Sega Classics
- ToeJam and Earl 2
- Beyond Oasis
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
- Mario Tennis Aces
- May 2018 NPDs
- Steam summer sale
- How much you’ve spent on Steam
- Nintendo and Microsoft play nice to make Sony look bad
- WHO classifies gaming disorder
- Console players still prefer physical
- Sony launches PlayStation Hits for $20
- What the hell was that Jedi Fallen Order reveal?
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, or RSS
- Listen on Cast
- Watch live on Facebook, Twitch, or YouTube
- Follow us: GamesBeat on Twitter, GamesBeat Decides on Twitter
Until next time!
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.