On most Friday nights, I (your host and GamesBeat PC gaming editor Jeffrey Grubb) livestream PUBG custom games to our Twitch channel. We do a variety of match types, and we try to get the public in as often as possible. If you want to play, just tune in. I’ll give out the password to our game server on the air, and that’s all you need to hop in and take shots at us.
Here are the details:
- #PUBGFamilyDinner streams live on GamesBeat’s Twitch channel as well as player channels. Follow GamesBeat on Twitch, and turn on notifications to make sure you don’t miss the action.
- You can let people know you’re streaming from matches on Twitter using the hashtag.
- Matches start at 8 p.m. Pacific.
- Twitch chat is welcome to join.
- I give out passwords to the PUBG server on the stream and in chat.
- The PUBG custom-game room is always called “Doritos Influencer Zone.”
- Join the Extended Family Discord server to partner with other players (especially in zombie matches).
Catch the stream here:
GamesBeat Next 2023
Join the GamesBeat community in San Francisco this October 24-25. You’ll hear from the brightest minds within the gaming industry on latest developments and their take on the future of gaming.
Let’s just play this and pretend no other games are coming out.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.