Connect with top gaming leaders in Los Angeles at GamesBeat Summit 2023 this May 22-23. Register here.
Memory is still very expensive by historical standards. The industry has a shortage last year, and the three manufacturers of RAM are coming out of a price-fixing scandal. But we are starting to get on the other side of that mess, and prices are slowly drifting back down to Earth. So can you expect any deals? Yes. Let’s get to them.
- Patriot Signature 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4-2400: $55
- GeIL Evo Potenza 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2666: $95
- Team T-Force Vulcan 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2666: $98
- G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200: $115
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-2400: $200
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Discover our Briefings.