Best Lenovo Legions of 2023 | VentureBeat
Bringing multiple high-performance gaming laptops to the large public by having an affordable price point in relation to the design and build quality, Lenovo Legion is quickly becoming one of the most popular product lines for gamers and people who want a high-performing laptop in general.
Lenovo Legion Laptop Leaderboard 2023
What is a Lenovo Legion?
Lenovo Legion is a new gaming brand from Lenovo. It’s not just another line of laptops, but an entirely different approach to building and designing PCs for gamers. The first product in the series was announced at CES 2017 – the Y720 laptop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card inside it.
How does a Lenovo Legion work?
The Lenovo Legion Y520 is a gaming laptop that comes with an Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor, 16GB of RAM and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics. It has a 15.6 inch full HD display and weighs 5 pounds.
What are 5 benefits of a Lenovo Legion?
1. The laptop is very fast and responsive for gaming or other tasks that require a lot of processing power like video editing.
2. It has an excellent cooling system which keeps the CPU cool even when you are playing games on it for hours at a stretch without any issues whatsoever.
3. This machine comes with Windows 10 preinstalled so there’s no need to worry about installing drivers or anything else after buying it , just plug in your internet connection cable and start working right away !
4. You can also upgrade windows and other features if you’d like to, being easy to customise the laptop.
5. There are many variations in the storage options that you get with this device so you can choose any SSD and HDD combination that you want.
Who should use a Lenovo Legion?
The Lenovo Legion Y520 is a great choice for anyone who wants to play games on their laptop. It’s also good if you want something that can handle video editing and other demanding tasks, but it won’t be as fast or powerful as the best gaming laptops out there. If you don’t need all of those features, though, this could still be a solid option for your needs.
What types of Lenovo Legion are there?
There are two types of Lenovo Legion.
Lenovo Legion Y520
It has a 15-inch screen and weighs 5 pounds.
Lenovo Legion Y720
This one has a screen of 17 inches and weighing 6 pounds. Both have similar configurations but different sizes.
What to look for when buying a Lenovo Legion?
There are many different factors to take into account when finding the right product for you – do not rush your decision.
While this is usually a good indicator of quality, it isn’t the only one you should look at.
Durability and reliability
These can be very important depending on how or where you plan to use your gaming laptop. Take some time to think about what’s most important to you when buying this type of product and compare products before making any final decisions.
RAM and Graphic Card
These are two of the most important characteristics when it comes to gaming laptops, determining its processing power and what games it can run.
Make sure you compare the specifications of the Lenovo Legion thoroughly to find out whether they match your needs. Compare how large the screen is, what resolution it supports, and whether or not it has a webcam installed. You should also consider comparing its storage size with other laptops that have similar specs as well as any additional features such as Bluetooth connectivity or USB ports.
Advantages and disadvantages based on Customer Reviews
- Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN is a gaming laptop with high performance.
It has the latest Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, which can provide you smooth game experience.
- The 15 inch screen of this device offers 1920 x 1080 resolution for your clear viewing pleasure.
- It comes with 16GB DDR4 memory to ensure fast speed when running multiple applications at once or playing games in full HD quality.
- With 1TB hard drive capacity, you will have enough space to store all your favorite movies and music files on this machine without worrying about storage issues anymore!
- The display has been criticized as being too dim and lacking in contrast, which makes it difficult to see details on screen.
- Some users have also complained about poor battery life with this laptop, although others say they get around 5 hours of use per charge.
- Another common complaint is that the keyboard feels cheap and flimsy compared to other laptops in its price range.
- Finally, some reviewers complain about issues with Wi-Fi connectivity when using Bluetooth devices like headphones or speakers at the same time as connecting wirelessly through an internet connection (although there are plenty of positive comments from people who don’t experience these problems).
What are the alternatives to Lenovo Legion?
There are many alternatives on the market, such as MSI GL62M 7REX-1896US, LG Gram 17 17Z90P, Asus Zephyrus G14, Asus ROG Flow X13, Dell Latitude 5411 and so on.
Further Links and Sources
What makes a good Lenovo Legion?
If you are in the market for a Lenovo Legion, it is important that you consider your options carefully. There are many different factors to take into account when finding the right product for you - do not rush your decision. While price is usually a good indicator of quality, other considerations such as durability and reliability should also be taken into account. Take some time to think about what's most important to you when buying this type of product and compare products before making any final decisions.
What can I use a Lenovo Legion laptop for?
Being a very versatile laptop, it will most likely suit all your needs. It can be used for playing video games, editing, programming, school work and many others. Whether you want to use it for work or to do something relaxing like watching a movie, the Lenovo Legion won't disappoint you.
Other categories in the Tech area
The product recommendations in this article are made solely by the sponsor and are not recommendations made by VentureBeat.