Best Tablets with Keyboard of 2023 | VentureBeat
A tablet with keyboard combines the design of a laptop with one of an iPad. The main advantage of this type of device is that you can do your tasks with a PC-like experience from wherever you want: train, beach, holiday, plane are just a few examples.
Tablet with Keyboard Leaderboard 2023
What is a tablet with a keyboard?
A tablet with keyboard is a device that has the features of both a laptop and an iPad. It can be used as either one, depending on your needs at any given time. The best part about it is that it’s portable but still powerful enough for most tasks you need to get done in or out of the office.
How does a tablet with keyboard work?
The tablet with keyboard is a combination of the two. It has both the features of a laptop and that of an iPad or any other tablet. You can use it as you would with your regular computer, but also carry it around like your favorite gadget.
Advantages and Applications
What are 5 benefits of a tablet with keyboard?
- It’s a tablet , so you can use it to surf the web and watch videos on Netflix or Hulu Plus.
- The keyboard makes typing easier than using your fingers alone (especially if you have big hands).
- You can type faster with a physical keyboard because there are no typos like when you tap out words on glass keys that don’t always register correctly
- A Bluetooth wireless keyboard is more portable than an iPad case with built-in stand
- If your kids want to play games, they will be able to do so much better by having their own dedicated gaming device instead of trying to play Angry Birds while holding up an iPad in one hand.
Who should use a tablet with a keyboard?
Anyone who wants a tablet that can be used as a laptop. The keyboard makes it easier to type, great for productivity apps such as Microsoft Office or Google Docs. It’s also useful if you want to use your device in portrait mode more often than landscape mode (which most people do).
What types of tablets with keyboards are there?
This one can be separated from the screen and used as a laptop computer. It has been around for years but it’s only recently that they have become popular again due to their portability and versatility. They usually come in 11-inch or 13-inch sizes, although there are some larger models available too if you want something bigger than your average notebook computer. These tablets also tend to be more expensive than regular laptops because of all the extra features included in them such as touch screens and stylus pens (which allow you to draw directly onto the screen).
The touchscreen display and keyboard are permanently attached together so that when closed up it looks like just one device rather than two separate ones joined together by hinges at each side (as seen above). Although these devices look very similar to traditional notebooks, they do not offer quite as much flexibility since you cannot detach them into individual pieces; however, this does mean that they will generally cost less money compared with other options out there on the market today.
What do I need to look for when comparing a tablet with keyboard?
If it’s not comfortable, then there’s no point in buying a tablet with keyboard.
You should check if the keys are backlit or not and how easy they are to use when typing on your device.
Ports and Bluetooth
Make sure that all of its ports work properly as well as any other features such as Bluetooth connectivity etc…
Advantages and disadvantages based on customer reviews
- You have to carry around both pieces separately. This means more weight and bulkiness for you to lug around all day long.
- Less convenient to use on-the-go than if it were an actual laptop or notebook computer (which are usually lighter).
- Tend to be heavier than their non-keyboard counterparts, which may make them uncomfortable when used for extended periods of time without support from something like a lap desk or table top stand.
What are the alternatives to a tablet with keyboard?
The laptop is one of the most common solutions, you can find one with a smaller size that fits everywhere. A desktop computer is another alternative, but it is definitely limiting compared to a tablet or laptop. Lastly, there’s the netbook. Even though less common, this is another interesting alternative.
Further Links and Sources
The product recommendations in this article are made solely by the sponsor and are not recommendations made by VentureBeat.