The roundup includes posts on:
- the Personal Genome Project, George Church’s effort to sequence the genomes of ten volunteers;
- the neurophysiological importance of ApoE4, a protein related to Alzheimer’s disease;
- the potential involvement of viral infection in the development of multiple sclerosis;
- a list of seven ways to stay up-to-date on developments in genetics;
- and the genetics of left-handedness.
VB's research team is studying web-personalization... Chime in here, and we’ll share the results.