Google+ is great for individuals, but so far Google hasn’t provided any way for companies, websites or publications to play on the fast-growing social network. In fact, some have already been booted off for not being human enough.
VentureBeat, however, doesn’t want to lose any opportunities to +1 you. That’s why we’ve provided you a list of Google+ pages for all of our writers (see below).
Reasons to follow us:
- You want to be in our Circles. Writer Matt Lynley has one for “epic beards.”
- Hanging out with us is fun — just ask anyone at this year’s MobileBeat.
- Our posts are insightful and educational. Like this one.
- You don’t want to miss out on candid office photos like this:
So, follow us, enjoy VentureBeat and get ready for some plus ones. We’ll start with our most active early Google+ adopters:
- Matt Lynley, Lead Writer, GreenBeat
- Sean Ludwig, Staff Writer
- Tom Cheredar, Staff Writer
- Regina Sinsky, Staff Writer
And here’s the rest of our core edit team:
- Matt Marshall, Editor-in-Chief
- Dylan Tweney, Executive Editor
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat
- Devindra Hardawar, Lead Writer, MobileBeat
- Meghan Kelly, Assistant Writer
- Jolie O’Dell, Staff Writer. Jolie’s avoiding Google+ for now, but has some good insight on what Google+ is rolling out for businesses.
VB’s research team is studying mobile user acquisition... Chime in here, and we’ll share the results.