And now, it’s time for a few tasteful jokes (and at least one tasteless one) about the week’s tech headlines.
Here are the stories we highlighted this week:
- Former Sun CEO Jonathan Schwartz launched a startup focused on caregivers.
- Microsoft unveiled a social trend aggregator that reveals we’re all horrible people.
- We are all to blame for Foxconn-like factories, not just Apple.
- Facebook added verified accounts.
- Google’s acquisition from Motorola Mobility got a go-ahead from the EU and officials in the U.S..
- Apple announced OS X Mountain Lion.
- Nevada passed a law approving self-driving cars.
- Most of us are a bit terrified of living without a mobile device.