Happy Saturday, fellow nerds. Here’s our weekly roundup of news, presented with all the fresh candor and zazz the editoral team could muster.
We covered quite a bit of top-shelf news for ya this week. Here are the stories that made the cut for our weekly video:
- Facebook bought Instagram, yadda yadda yadda.
- Google announced its first-ever stock split.
- The Department of Justice slapped Apple with an antitrust lawsuit for e-book price fixing.
- Skyrim is getting a Kinect update. Holla! No, literally, you can holla at your Skyrim now.
- A couple companies launched uggo, late-to-the-party Nano watch knockoffs.
Have an awesome weekend, and we will continue the nerdfest next week. See you soon!