This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
We all know that iTunes can become a real mess. That said, it’s a pretty smart program in that it can “occasionally” know what Track 1 is based on the album it comes from. But what if you’re importing a mixed CD? What about album cover art? That doesn’t always register. But what if you could make it register?
TuneUp hooks up with iTunes to organize and categorize your music from top to bottom. It transforms your music collection…automagically™.And for a very limited time, VentureBeat has it for just $30!
TuneUp boasts the following features:
- Clean: Accurately fixes mislabeled or missing song information (like “Track 01” or “Unknown Artist”) using cutting-edge waveform recognition.
- Cover Art: Scans your entire music collection in seconds and automagically™ fills in missing album artwork.
- DeDuper: Intelligently finds and removes duplicate music files from your music library using waveform recognition.
- Lyrics: View lyrics to your favorite songs as they’re played in iTunes and Windows Media Player!
- Tuniverse: Delivers music videos, artist bios, concert alerts, social network integration and more.
TuneUp works with both Mac OS X (10.5+) and the Windows (XP SP2 +) operating systems. That means both Mac and Windows users can get the benefit of a cleaner, leaner and meaner iTunes Library. (For more details on all aspects of this deal, visit the VB Store page)
This latest VB Store offer is only around for a limited time. So pick up TuneUp today – and get the most out of iTunes right away!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.