If you purchase, evaluate, develop, or invest in enterprise technology, then you need to be at CloudBeat 2013, Sept. 9-Sept. 10 in San Francisco.
Now in its third year, CloudBeat tracks the growing maturity of the cloud sector through two days of breakout sessions, exclusive announcements, and new case studies from PayPal, NASA, Netflix, Pivotal, Linkedin, Disney, General Electric, IBM, Google, Salesforce, and Optimizely (among others).
Today, we’re announcing 25 new speakers, each who’ll provide insights and information on cloud adoption and implementation.
- Andres Bang, Head of Sales & Operations Systems, LinkedIn
- Dave Gilbert, Founder & CEO, SimpleSignal
- Elizabeth Allen, Product Manager, Metamarkets
- Jamie Sutherland, President, Xero
- Jeff Lawson, Cofounder & CEO, Twilio
- Lou Antonucci, VP of Sales, Scribe Software
- Greg Duffy,Cofounder & CEO, Dropcam
- Jeff MacMillan, CEO, Dark Matter Labs
- Justin Gehtland, CEO, Relevance
- Jyoti Bansal, Founder & CEO, AppDynamics
- Kurt Zimmer, CEO, Room Key
- Joan Fazio, Sr. Dir, Emerging Channels, Symantec
- Alex Danyluk, Sr. Director ISV/SaaS Alliances, Parallels
- Stephen Guerin, CEO, SimTable
- Uday Keshavdas, Director of Business Development, Box
- Byron Deeter, Partner, Bessember Venure Partners
- Philippe Cases, General Partner, Partech International (and VentureBeat board member)
- Osman Kent, CEO & Co-Founder, Numecent
- Gordan Ritter, Founder, Emergence Capital Partners
- Chris McNabb, General Manager, Dell Boomi
- Mike Maney, Dir. Software & Services, Alcatel Lucent
- John Musser, Founder, ProgrammeWeb
- Steven Willmott, CEO, 3scale
- Alex Lai, Senior Manager of Sales Systems, LinkedIn
- John Wolpert, Director of Incubator for Tech & Business Concept Innovation, IBM
The full speaker list is here.
Join 500 executives — with a mix of business and IT decision makers, analysts, investors, marketers, brands/retailers, and press — as we uncover new technologies, what’s working, who’s buying what, and where the industry is going as “the cloud grows up.”
Register today. Seats are very limited.
Thanks to the following industry leaders for supporting CloudBeat 2013: IBM jStart as Gold Sponsor; Archpoint Partners and Totango as Silver Sponsors; CareCloud, Numecent, Norwest Venture Partners, Plex Systems, Scality, Spice Works, and Xero as Event Sponsors.