NOTE: GrowthBeat tickets go up $200 this Friday at 5pm Pacific. VentureBeat is gathering the best and brightest in modern digital marketing to help declutter the landscape, simplify the functions, clarify the goals, and point the way to success. Get the full scoop here, and register by Friday to save!
New Brand Reflects the Company’s Mission to Transform the Future of Healthcare with its Predictive Population Analytics Solution. Also announces outstanding 2013 results with 300% growth in new customer count.
DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–January 14, 2014–
PSCI, a Predictive Population Analytics Solutions company announces a change in name to VitreosHealth® (www.vitreoshealth.com) with immediate effect. The name has its origin from the Latin word Globo Vitreo, which means crystal ball. The change in name reflects the company’s commitment to the mission to provide Predictive Analytics to transform the Future of Healthcare with Data-Driven Transparency.
“We offer Insights-as-a-Service (IaaS) using On-Demand Predictive Population Analytics for quick results and great customer experience. We have been providing ‘game-changing’ technologies harvesting both EMR and Claims data to deliver quantifiable results, which is evident from our record in the recent 12 months performance. We want to provide initial results within 30 days after obtaining the customer data at an affordable price point,” said Jay Reddy, CEO of VitreosHealth®.
VitreosHealth® will be building upon the momentum of an outstanding growth performance in year 2014. Below are the key highlights:
- New customer count increased by 300% with customers covering a broad spectrum – Medical Groups, ACOs, Patient-centric Medical Homes, regional HMOs and hospital systems.
- Our “ACO-in-a-Box” solution with a guaranteed ROI of 8-10X had tremendous acceptance in the market especially for customers who are looking for a Population State-of-Health analysis with a quick turn-around in 30 days with minimal intervention to their current IT infrastructure.
- Our predictive risk analytics solutions that leverage EMR data have identified around 53% more patients early in the disease life cycles compared to claims-based solutions that are predominant in the market place.
- VitreosHealth® has built 20 plus EMR-based disease models and already filed three patents to protect its intellectual property.
- Our customer case studies have been published in leading peer-reviewed magazines – AMGA and HFMA in 2013.
“We are excited with all the success and are ready to launch into the future under the VitreosHealth® brand. We look forward to supporting new customer success with VitreosHealth® solutions,” commented Kirit Pandit, President of VitreosHealth®.
VitreosHealth®, an innovative provider of predictive population risk analytics for care management and contract optimization leverages EMR, Claims & Demographics data for medical homes, physician groups, ACOs, hospital systems, IDNs, and shared savings programs. VitreosHealth® with its “ACO-in-a-Box” and “PCMH-in-a-Box” solutions delivers predictive chronic disease models for population state-of-health risk analysis and risk stratification, care management analytics and quality-cost-risk visibility, “what-if” modelling and ACO demand planning for improving overall healthcare provider and payer performance. VitreosHealth® application software is critical to managing “At Risk” populations and meeting or exceeding pay for performance objectives. For more information, please visit http://www.vitreoshealth.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors: Company logos are available electronically for print and online publication. Contact Sandeep Misra, Media Relations at: email@example.com.
PSCI is an IT staffing firm based out of Wilmington, DE. Since 1993, PSCI has been providing exceptional IT consultants to organizations requiring IT consulting experience.
Today, the firm provides consultants and IT permament plac... read more »
Powered by VBProfiles
We're studying digital marketing compensation: how much companies pay CMOs, CDOs, VPs of marketing, and more
, with ChiefDigitalOfficer. Help us out by filling out the survey
, and we'll share the results with you.