Two days. One hundred and eighty executives. Eight big opportunities for growth.
We’re just over a month away from the fourth annual VentureBeat Mobile Summit, and the room is filling up.
On April 14 and April 15, we’re again gathering the top 180 mobile executives to develop a blueprint for the industry’s growth in the coming year.
The Summit is now regarded as one of the most important gatherings in mobile, and was it recently in the “Top 10 Must Attend Tech Conferences in 2014″ list by Entrepreneur Magazine.
This invitation-only event is again taking place at the beautiful Cavallo Point Resort in Sausalito, Calif., just north of San Francisco. It features breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Check out a few of our featured participants below, and apply to participate here.
- Biz Stone, cofounder, Twitter & Jelly
- Keith Rabois, partner, Khosla Ventures
- Peter Hamilton, CEO, HasOffers
- Rich Wong, partner, Accel
- Clarence So, SVP, Mobile, Salesforce
- Sri Viswanath, SVP Engineering & Ops, Groupon
- Jane Schachtel, global head, technology vertical marketing, Facebook
- Christy Wyatt, CEO, Good Technology
- Bill Gajda, global head, strategic partnerships, VISA
- Chris Yeh, SVP, Platform and Product, Box
- Mike Kail, VP of IT operations, Netflix
- Ina Fried, Senior Editor, Re/code
- Steve Wadsworth, CEO, Tapjoy
- Scott Kveton, cofounder and CEO, Urban Airship
- Andrew Sheppard, president, Kabam Game Studio
- Rob Weber, cofounder, NativeX
- Peter Yared, CTO, CBS Interactive
- Mike Ghaffary, VP of Business Development, Yelp
Top mobile visionaries — from major carriers, brands, development shops, investment firms, and the hottest startups — will gather in a series of intimate working groups and debate how to accelerate adoption, engagement, and monetization via the eight biggest growth opportunities in mobile today.
In addition to the working groups, we’ll keep the conversations going with high-level discussions and presentations, hosted meals, wine tastings, late-night parties, and networking sessions.
Apply to participate here. We’re looking forward to a great event!
Thanks to the following industry leaders for supporting Mobile Summit: Groupon as Platinum Partner; ADT, Factual, Life360 and Tapjoy as Gold Partners; and HasOffers, NativeX, and Sequoia Capital as Silver Partners and Kingsoft Office as an Event Partner.