This sponsored post is produced by TabTimes.
For the past three years, executives leading tablet deployment projects in enterprises across North America have been meeting every spring in New York City at the Tablet Strategy conference.
IT and business managers who attend the next Tablet Strategy on May 6 will meet and hear from:
- Susan Lasota, CIO of sales and marketing at GE Capital, who has deployed 1,200 iPads;
- Steven Beggs, senior manager leading innovation at Home Depot Canada, which is used as a testing ground for new mobile initiatives by the retail giant, including the distribution of pre-provisioned iPad Minis to store associates;
- David Crain, assistant provost and CIO of Southern Illinois University (SIU), who led a large deployment of Windows 8 tablets;
- David Goodman, CIO at the International Rescue Committee, a charitable organization that supports numerous tablet-based remote data collection programs around the globe;
- Christopher Gish, VP of sales at Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, whose 500+ sales reps use tablets every day to make their sales calls more effective;
- Mark Mangano, director of sales and marketing tech at Hartford Funds;
- Mike Miranne, senior field VP and national sales manager at Pacific Life;
- Jane Boulware, VP of Windows devices at Microsoft;
- Hector Llorens, platform manager of business tablets at Intel Americas;
- Alex Bratton, author of the forthcoming book Billion Dollar Apps.
If you are an executive involved in a mobile or tablet project for an organization with 25 employees or more, and if you don’t sell tablet or mobile solutions, you may be eligible to attend for free: Only 50 complimentary passes are still available for IT and business managers who qualify as Tablet/Mobile managers. Request your complimentary pass on our registration page. (Please check conditions that apply.)
If you don’t qualify or work for an IT or mobile vendor or developer, as VentureBeat is a media partner of Tablet Strategy, we’re glad to offer you a 20% discount on regular passes. Use promo code “VENTUREBEAT” when registering. Secure your pass now as only 20 passes are available with this discount.
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company that is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.
1876 was also the year that Thomas Alva Edison opened a laboratory in Menlo Park, New Jersey, where he could explore the possibilities of the dynamo and other electrical devices that he had seen in the Exposition. Out of that laborator... read more »
Microsoft Corporation is a public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through ... read more »
Powered by VBProfiles