Check out our press release hub, powered by Business Wire. It's a one stop shop for industry announcements to help you stay on top of the latest technology and investment trends. Get the scoop here.
San Francisco Startup Experiences 300% Year-Over-Year Customer Acquisition Growth Over 100 Companies including Barnes & Noble, United Online & HomeAway Leveraging Platform to Improve User Engagement
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–April 29, 2014–
Metric Insights, the BI company leveraging push intelligence for data driven organizations, today announced record momentum, customer acquisition and year-over-year growth.
More than 100 companies, including Barnes & Noble, United Online, HomeAway and City of Memphis, are using Metric Insights to make everyday employees data driven. With 300% year-over-year customer acquisition growth, Metric Insights is poised to close the final rift between enterprise BI and massive user engagement.
Metric Insights changes the way users consume data in the enterprise. Users receive data in a personal, targeted and contextual manner, enabling companies to generate immediate ROI on their BI investment. After adopting the Metric Insights Push Intelligence Platform, 70% of users engage with BI.
“Customers around the world are responding to our commitment to engage every last user with BI by changing the way they consume data,” said Metric Insights CEO Marius Moscovici. “The Metric Insights Push Intelligence Platform bridges the gap between traditional enterprise BI use and the everyday business user, making it easy for companies to become data-driven organizations. There is no better time to deliver a platform that connects people with the data they care about, at the right time, with complete context.”
Metric Insights Changes How the Enterprise Consumes Data
Despite the proliferation of big data platforms, only 18 percent of employees adopt BI. Rather than engaging business users, BI tools overwhelm them with out-of-context dashboards and reports, making it hard to access the most relevant information. Indeed, 56 percent of organizations don’t know how to derive value from their big data projects, according to Gartner.
Metric Insights Push Intelligence Platform
Companies are using Metric Insights as the cure for the dashboard-and-report approach that requires users to hunt for information. The Push Intelligence Platform delivers the right information at the right time, by way of:
- Personalized BI. Metric Insights personalizes BI and delivers KPIs to specific users under specific conditions, along with rich metadata that provides context. This eliminates dashboard overload and enables users to collaborate and respond quickly to business issues.
- Intelligent alerts. Metric Insights alerts users to relevant changes in metrics that they care about. Overcoming the need to maintain targets and thresholds, Metric Insights statistically profiles all metrics and automatically alerts users to significant changes in the data they care about.
- Context. Impacting events can often explain what is happening in the data. Wherever a metric is used, in any chart or alert, this supporting metadata stays with it automatically, providing all users with complete context.
- Collaboration. The “story” is never lost with Metric Insights. User annotations and commentary are stored at the data point level and persisted over time. Anyone referencing the same data will see associated comment threads and metadata.
- Integration with existing platforms. Metric Insights integrates natively with many on-premise, cloud and Big Data sources. Metric Insights also connects natively to existing BI platforms. With its latest Tableau connector, Metric Insights connects to Tableau Server and Tableau Online to provide data-driven alerting, e-mail bursting, and a powerful metrics management platform for Tableau.
The new Metric Insights Push Intelligence Platform is available now at www.metricinsights.com.
About Metric Insights
Metric Insights bridges the last mile to Business Intelligence and Big Data. Metric Insights lets your users cut through the noise, focus immediately on the critical business issues that warrant their attention, and take action. Our Push Intelligence Platform connects quickly and easily to your existing business intelligence tools, big data and SaaS applications. Metric Insights uniquely delivers a patented KPI warehouse, collaboration and notification technologies that tell you when your key business metrics have changed, and, more importantly, why. To learn more, visit www.metricinsights.com.
Treble Public Relations
Ethan Parker, 512-485-3016
VentureBeat is studying mobile marketing automation
, and we’ll share the data.