We held our annual MobileBeat conference this past week, and boy, did we have a great time.
In case you missed it and all the news that came out of it, catch yourself up by taking a look below at all the new stuff companies announced.
And check out our photo gallery of all the beautiful — and majorly mobile-smart — folks who graced us with their presence and knowledge during MobileBeat.
And of course, don’t forget to revisit this year’s five biggest takeaways about mobile.
- Smart calendar Mynd can now visualize what you’re doing with your life — for a price
- Upsight unveils GeoTrigger for mobile marketers to tap location data in marketing campaigns
- Cirrus launches complete Salesforce + Gmail integration on your phone
- EA Mobile is launching global user-acquisition campaigns on Twitter
- AT&T’s emerging devices head: Expect ‘fully independent’ wearables this year
- PubNative launches its attempt to one-up the native-ad template
- Smart remote app ‘Peel’ promises to boost viewership for TV shows (exclusive)
- Braintree’s revamped SDK is now the ideal way for devs to integrate PayPal
- Point & print: Cortado’s smartphone app talks to 2D & 3D printers
- Expect Labs brings its voice-powered predictive API to connected devices
More: MobileBeat 2016 is focused on the paradigm shift from apps to AI, messaging, and chatbots. Don't miss this opportunity: July 12 and 13 in San Francisco.