This sponsored post is produced by Startup & Tech Mixer.
Join Startup & Tech Mixer and BMW DriveNow on August 8, and find yourself surrounded by exceptional individuals and curated spaces that speak to a vast audience in the startup, technology, and corporate world. Come experience an event full of unique ways to network, learn, play, and relax.
Four full floors of the W San Francisco will be at your disposal to empower you to make new connections and to redefine networking with the best and brightest in Silicon Valley. A sneak peak into some of the content that will be there to explore:
- Expand your mind through an extraordinary speaker series featuring:
- Chip Conley, Head of Global Hospitality at Airbnb, author of the NY Times best-seller Emotional Equations among many more, & Founder of Joie de Vivre Hotels
- Fred Kofman, author of the inspiring Conscious Business, VP of Leadership and Organizational Development at LinkedIn, and Co-founder of Axialent
- Several other incredible speakers sharing their wisdom on topics like “ Living Life Boldly”, and “Alternative Ways to Work in the 21st Century”
- Fashion section dedicated to unique and value driven companies that represent the local fashion centric startup and tech community including Indosole Betabrand, Ilona, Swapsocks, and StyleLend
- Exclusive launch of GoBoldly
- Hands on product demos from exhibitors and sponsors alike including a drone exhibit
- Music, art, and drink / food specials to keep the energy vibrant and engaging
Startup & Tech Mixer’s mission is to inspire and nurture the inner entrepreneur and leader in all of us. We foster innovation by taking something that is typically transactional into an experience that’s transformational. As our gift to the STMixer community and thanks to our generous sponsors including VentureBeat, we are offering a limited number of complimentary tickets. Get yours now before they run out!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company that is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.