GrowthBeat is coming up next week on August 5-6, and it’s shaping up to be one of the most in-depth, intimate marketing-tech events of the year.
We’re bringing you some of the best and brightest in modern digital marketing for a series of never-before-seen case studies and sessions designed to help you declutter the landscape, simplify functions, clarify your goals, and find your way to success.
Today, we’re announcing our fantastic final lineup of speakers, including top marketing/growth execs from 7-Eleven, Bizo, ClearSlide, DocuSign, Eventbrite, Facebook, HootSuite, Jiffy Lube, Oracle, Salesforce, Walmart, Zappos, and a host of the hottest marketing-tech players.
Seats are very limited.
Check out the final lineup of speakers and program updates below, and make sure to register soon to secure your spot.
Questions GrowthBeat will answer:
- What are the best case studies showing how marketers have used the latest software to retain and acquire customers?
- What are the big data and analytics apps that help disqualify leads that are a waste of time and that highlight only those leads that are the most attractive?
- What apps work specifically well for consumer businesses versus enterprise businesses?
- What are the leading tools that help you find possible growth potentials by monitoring data across your various activities and units?
- What are the use cases that vendors such as New Relic, AppDynamics, and Mixpanel showcase — all of which help you find useful profit-yielding patterns of unstructured data without you knowing about them?
- What software tools require real data scientists and other trained professionals to help achieve profits? By contrast, what are the best tools business executives can use with little training?
- Where do the emerging big data applications tend to work best in marketing and sales?
- What are the cutting-edge developments in fields such as behavioral science that will help you optimize lead generation and qualification?
- What are the other new rules, from creative to analytics, that marketers need to follow in order to succeed?
We’re expecting 500-plus marketing tech execs, leading brands, analysts, developers, growth hackers, investors, and press.
We’ll help you forge partnerships, discover new technologies, and find the right investors and new hires through a series of organized initiatives, including roundtable lunch discussions, quick-connect sessions, receptions, and a slick networking app.
For more on the vision of this year’s GrowthBeat, including event themes and agenda updates, head over to the event site.
Special thanks to the following industry leaders for supporting GrowthBeat: Radius and InsideSales as Platinum Partners; Demandbase as Gold Partner; Ion Interactive as Silver Partner; AT&T, Swrve, Act-On, Bizo, WP Engine, Personagraph, Appboy, Looker and Norwest Venture Partners as Event Partners; and CommandIQ, Marketing.AI, Seeloz, Gagein, Blast, SimpleFeed and Scripted as Nest Partners
More: MobileBeat 2016 is focused on the paradigm shift from apps to AI, messaging, and chatbots. Don't miss this opportunity: July 12 and 13 in San Francisco.