It’s what you do with data.
Interest in data science has exploded in 2013. And with the speed at which data science is evolving, they are working hard to not only understand the potential and inspire their teams—but to make smart bets on people, technology and vision.
VentureBeat’s DataBeat 2013 event is moving past the current obsession with “Big Data” and making its own bet on data science by presenting the Data Science Summit 2013, a renowned third year event exploring the biggest challenges and opportunities in data science.
Join us and…
- Get an unparalleled cross-section of ideas from the world’s top data visionaries, scientists, executives, academics, and journalists
- Gain an understanding of how data science has evolved in 2013 and plug into the important conversations of 2014
- Be inspired by real world use cases directly from the most innovative companies that are seeing measurable value from data science
- Learn about the data science innovations those companies leverage, the insights they’ve gained, and the competitive advantage they’re seeing
- Meet the new breed of data scientists — to understand where they come from, what they do, and why you need them working for you
DataBeat/Data Science Summit will attract 400+ senior-level technologists and business execs. In addition to the strong program content, we’re also hyper-focused on making sure that attendees walk away with valuable connections.
You’ll find new those new partners, new clients, new hires, and new investors through a series of organized initiatives including roundtable lunch discussions, quick-connect sessions, receptions, and dinners.
Join us December 4-5 for an unparalleled roadmap on how to approach data science to create real business value.
Register today! Seats are very limited.