VentureBeat likes to publish guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives. This is a great opportunity for our readers to learn from you, and for you to get exposure to our readers and our syndication partners.
Please use the form below to submit your guest posts to us. You can also use this to submit ideas for guest posts or drafts you want us to consider.
We’ll try to respond as quickly as we can to each one, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best.
Here are some pointers on how to write a successful post for VentureBeat.
- Guest columns usually run about 500-600 words. The more concise the better. Use bullets or subheads to break up text.
- Make a strong argument. Come down on one side of an issue, or advance a theory. We want to stir discussion.
- Provide specific examples of companies and true anecdotes to illustrate the points you’re making — the more the better.
- Steer clear of making this a promotional piece. Don’t worry, you’ll get a lot of positive exposure even if you don’t directly discuss your own company.
- Disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- Screenshots or infographics help. Make them simple and clear.
Please contact OpEd@venturebeat.com if you have any questions or want to send us more than one image.