All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
This sponsored post is produced by Business Insider.
What’s the future of mobile? Find out at IGNITION West: Future of Mobile, an intense daylong conference on March 21 in San Francisco that will exhaustively cover the mobile sector, from software to hardware, and from advertising and brand spending to content distribution. IGNITION West is presented by Business Insider.
Speakers include Instagram founder Kevin Systrom, CrunchFund investor Michael Arrington, Rovio’s CMO (and Mighty Eagle) Peter Vesterbacka, Comcast’s well-capitalized investing head Amy Banse, and many more!
Ten VentureBeat readers will score a free ticket to attend and hear high-level industry insight, see cutting-edge startup demos, and visit the emerging companies in the exhibit hall. Here’s how to score your free pass: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing the top 5 reasons why you need to be at this event. Make sure to put “VentureBeat” in the subject line.
For those of you who don’t receive a free ticket, startups (less than 2 years old) receive a special entrepreneurs’ rate: $399 for a ticket and $799 to upgrade and score booth space on the exhibition floor. Companies older than 2 years can register with the code “venturebeat” to save 30 percent! The agenda will have specific times dedicated to exploring and networking in the exhibition space. Angel investors and venture capitalists will be speaking and scouting new business at IGNITION West.
- Michael Arrington, Founder, CrunchFund
- Amy Banse, Managing Director and Head of Funds, Comcast Ventures
- Aubrey Freeborn, SVP Marketing & Product Management- VOD & EST, 20th Century Fox
- Ben Horowitz, Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Brian Lee, Founder, ShoeDazzle with Kim Kardashian
- Kevin Systrom, Founder & CEO, Instagram
- Peter Vesterbacka, Chief Marketing Officer, Rovio
- Mark Young, VP, Mobile Strategy & Business Development, NBC-Universal Entertainment
- and more!
You’ll gain market intelligence on topics including:
- Tablets: Who Wins?
- The Future of Social TV: The Second Screen
- Studios in 2012: What’s Next in Hollywood?
- Mobile Gaming: What’s Next?
- Mobile E-commerce: How Is Content Boosting Sales?
- Photo-Sharing: How Will It Make Money?
IGNITION West is the sister event to the IGNITION: Future of Media conference in New York, where Sheryl Sandberg, Naveen Selvadurai, Jason Kilar, Hilary Mason, Glenn Beck, Jonah Peretti, Steve Martocci, John Borthwick, John Battelle, Kevin Ryan, Aileen Lee, and Arianna Huffington have spoken. Follow @BI_Events for special discount and deals. See you in March!
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more