Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
We held our annual MobileBeat conference this past week, and boy, did we have a great time.
In case you missed it and all the news that came out of it, catch yourself up by taking a look below at all the new stuff companies announced.
And check out our photo gallery of all the beautiful — and majorly mobile-smart — folks who graced us with their presence and knowledge during MobileBeat.
And of course, don’t forget to revisit this year’s five biggest takeaways about mobile.
- Smart calendar Mynd can now visualize what you’re doing with your life — for a price
- Upsight unveils GeoTrigger for mobile marketers to tap location data in marketing campaigns
- Cirrus launches complete Salesforce + Gmail integration on your phone
- EA Mobile is launching global user-acquisition campaigns on Twitter
- AT&T’s emerging devices head: Expect ‘fully independent’ wearables this year
- PubNative launches its attempt to one-up the native-ad template
- Smart remote app ‘Peel’ promises to boost viewership for TV shows (exclusive)
- Braintree’s revamped SDK is now the ideal way for devs to integrate PayPal
- Point & print: Cortado’s smartphone app talks to 2D & 3D printers
- Expect Labs brings its voice-powered predictive API to connected devices
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more