Presented by IBM Cloud
It’s no surprise that IBM Cloud has emerged as the platform of choice for many businesses, helping smarter businesses transform their processes, assimilate new technologies and capabilities, and pivot quickly to new market opportunities.
At the same time, nearly 100 percent of Fortune 100 customers utilize VMware — which is exactly why IBM formed a strategic partnership with VMware, designed to help enterprises take better advantage of the cloud’s speed and economics.
And beginning this month, you’ll be able to see for yourself exactly why during the Think 2018 Roadshow tour scheduled for six different cities during May and June (see below for the schedule).
The new agreement with VMware enables enterprise customers to easily extend their existing workloads, as they are, from their on-premises software-defined data center to the cloud. They use trusted tools and software on a VMware certified platform without capital expenses. And because IBM Cloud offers an entire suite of VMware products, they’re also able to leverage their current skill sets and make a seamless expansion to any of the 46+ IBM Cloud data centers globally.
And the partnership lets you extend your VMware footprint around the world on-demand and control it all with the same VMware management control panel your team already uses. Other benefits include:
- Deploy an enterprise-class VMware environment in as little as a few hours with on-demand bare metal and virtual servers
- A simple, consistent deployment model running VMware allows you to extend or replicate your on-premises compute, storage, and network environments
- Experience complete control over applications using already established network, security, and compliance settings from your on-premises VMware environment
- Consumption of VMware software with cost-effective CPU based pricing
Join IBM and special guest VMWare at an IBM Think 2018 roadshow near you! Come network with other industry leaders, IBM fellows, distinguished engineers, and other high-level decision-makers. Work one-on-one with key IBM executives and explore cross-industry success stories. Immerse yourself in interactive and hands-on activations showcasing the latest IBM offerings.
Reserve your seat today:
- Think Detroit: 10 May
- Think San Francisco: 16 May
- Think Atlanta: 23 May
- Think Toronto: 6 June
- Think Minneapolis: 14 June
- Think New York: 19 June
Sponsored posts are content produced by a company that is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. Content produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.