- A class of errors called “early errors” is run against the source to check for mistakes like reserved words in invalid contexts, strict mode violations, and variable name clashes before running the actual parser. BinaryAST can spot these errors ahead of time, before runtime.
- Parsing low-level types, like numbers from text, requires extra computation, and some functions are ambiguous until fully parsed (either through backtracking or with intermediate node types). BinaryAST exposes the node type upfront prior to parsing.
Looking to get started with BinaryAST? You’re in luck — the BinaryAST Worker can be installed on any Cloudflare website. After it’s configured, downloading the Firefox Nightly, heading to the about:config page, and enabling unrestricted BinaryAST will get things up and running.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform
- networking features, and more