CUPERTINO, Calif. — Apple officially unveiled the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C today at a media event on its Cupertino campus. Below, check out our play-by-play of the event, as well as our breakout coverage.
- Apple’s new iPhone 5S: the world’s first 64-bit mobile phone … with fingerprint login
- iPhone 5C: Apple tackles the low end with a multicolored, plastic $99 phone
- Apple announces 64-bit A7 chip and ‘motion coprocessor’ — pay attention, game and fitness-app developers
- The new iPhone 5S camera is crazy nice — with a two-color LED flash & 10-shot burst mode
- Apple gives the iPhone 5S a fingerprint scanner for passcode-free login
- Apple: 700 millionth iOS device shipping next month
- Apple launches iTunes Radio, its streaming music service
- iOS 7 will hit Apple’s iDevices on Sept. 18
Apple designs and markets consumer electronics, computer software, and personal computers. The company's best-known hardware products include the Macintosh line of computers, the iPod, the i... All Apple news »
More: MobileBeat 2016 is focused on the paradigm shift from apps to AI, messaging, and chatbots. Don't miss this opportunity: July 12 and 13 in San Francisco.