For story tips, news, corrections, or pitches (anything with time-sensitivity), please email email@example.com or check the list of reporters at the bottom of this page.
For game-related news tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to submit a guest post for our editors to consider? See our guest post submission guidelines.
Issue with the site? For reporting site problems or to offer suggestions as to how we can make it better, email email@example.com.
What is this site and who are these people? Learn more about VentureBeat.
- For advertising & sponsorship inquiries click here
- firstname.lastname@example.org: For partnership & general business queries
- email@example.com: For any questions regarding VentureBeat’s events
- firstname.lastname@example.org: For requests from media outlets regarding appearances, speaking opportunities, or commentary from VentureBeat staff. You can also call VentureBeat’s publicist, Bill Lessard, at PRWithBrains at (914) 476-6089.
If you’re interested in republishing a VentureBeat article, please email email@example.com with the article you’re interested in republishing, along with your website URL and a brief company description. If you get the thumbs up (we’ll send you an email that grants permission), you’ll need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Publish the article verbatim, without making any changes.
- Include the line “This article originally appeared on VentureBeat,” with a link to the original article.
- Set the “Canonical URL” attribute for your webpage to the article’s URL on VentureBeat.
- Send the permalink of the republished article back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporters by beat
See About VentureBeat for our editorial staff list. Here are shortcuts to our reporting staff, by beat. When emailing any reporter with time-sensitive news, please cc email@example.com (or for game-related news, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Big data, cloud infrastructure, enterprise, Microsoft, Apple: Jordan Novet
- Browsers, platforms, general tech news; Google: Emil Protalinski
- European tech companies: Paul Sawers (U.K.-based)
- Features, global news: Chris O’Brien (France-based)
- Gaming news, semiconductors, PC and console hardware: Dean Takahashi
- Gaming news (general): Jeff Grubb, Jason Wilson
- Mobile: Evan Blass
- Facebook, Media, Twitter, Yahoo: Ken Yeung
- New York; general breaking news: Harrison Weber
- Startups, funding stories: Sindy Nanclares, Harrison Weber
VentureBeat’s base is in San Francisco, and a number of staff work remotely. Contact the person you’re trying to reach to get their location before sending anything.
22 Battery Street, Suite 320
San Francisco, CA 94111