For story tips, news, corrections, or pitches (anything with time-sensitivity), please email firstname.lastname@example.org, check the list of reporters at the bottom of this page, or use the form below.
For game-related news tips, email email@example.com.
Want to submit a guest post for our editors to consider? See our guest post submission guidelines.
Issue with the site? For reporting site problems or to offer suggestions as to how we can make it better, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is this site and who are these people? Learn more about VentureBeat.
If you’re interested in republishing a VentureBeat article, please email email@example.com with the article you’re interested in republishing, along with your website URL and a brief company description. If you get the thumbs up (we’ll send you an email that grants permission), you’ll need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Publish the article verbatim, without making any changes.
- Include the line “This article originally appeared on VentureBeat,” with a link to the original article.
- Set the “Canonical URL” attribute for your webpage to the article’s URL on VentureBeat.
- Send the permalink of the republished article back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporters by beat
See About VentureBeat for our editorial staff list. Here are shortcuts to our reporting staff, by beat. When emailing any reporter with time-sensitive news, please cc email@example.com (or, for game-related news, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Big data, cloud infrastructure, enterprise, Microsoft: Jordan Novet
- Browsers, platforms, general tech news; Google: Emil Protalinski
- European tech companies, London: Paul Sawers
- Funding news, early-stage startup launches: Harrison Weber and Dylan Tweney
- Gaming news, semiconductors, PC and console hardware: Dean Takahashi
- Gaming news (general): Jeff Grubb, Jason Wilson, Dale North
- Mobile, health & fitness tech, Apple: Mark Sullivan
- Marketing tech: Barry Levine
- Media, advertising, privacy, Yahoo, Amazon: Ruth Reader
- New York; general breaking news: Harrison Weber
- Social media, emerging tech, Facebook: Daniel Terdiman
VentureBeat has two offices plus a number of staff who work remotely. Contact the person you’re trying to reach to get their location before sending anything.
22 Battery Street, Suite 320
San Francisco, CA 94111
568 Broadway, Floor 11
New York 10012