For story tips, news, corrections, or pitches (anything with time-sensitivity), please email email@example.com or check the list of reporters at the bottom of this page.
For game-related news tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to submit a guest post for our editors to consider? See our guest post submission guidelines.
What is this site and who are these people? Learn more about VentureBeat.
- For advertising & sponsorship inquiries click here
- email@example.com: For partnership & general business queries
- firstname.lastname@example.org: For any questions regarding VentureBeat’s events
- email@example.com: For requests from media outlets regarding appearances, speaking opportunities, or commentary from VentureBeat staff.
If you’re interested in republishing a VentureBeat article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the article you’re interested in republishing, along with your website URL and a brief company description. If you get the thumbs up (we’ll send you an email that grants permission), you’ll need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Publish the article verbatim, without making any changes.
- Include the line “This article originally appeared on VentureBeat,” with a link to the original article.
- Set the “Canonical URL” attribute for your webpage to the article’s URL on VentureBeat.
- Send the permalink of the republished article back to email@example.com.
Reporters by beat
See About VentureBeat for our editorial staff list. Here are shortcuts to our reporting staff, by beat. When emailing any reporter with time-sensitive news, please cc firstname.lastname@example.org (or for game-related news, email@example.com).
- Big data, cloud infrastructure, enterprise, Microsoft, Apple: Jordan Novet
- Bots, messaging, A.I. (as it relates to bots and messaging): Khari Johnson, John Brandon (guest posts)
- Browsers, platforms, general tech news; Google: Emil Protalinski
- European tech companies: Paul Sawers (U.K.-based)
- Features, global news: Chris O’Brien (France-based)
- Gaming news, semiconductors, PC and console hardware: Dean Takahashi
- Gaming news (general): Jeff Grubb, Jason Wilson
- Mobile: Evan Blass
- Facebook, Media, Twitter, Yahoo: Ken Yeung
- New York; general breaking news: Harrison Weber
- Startups, funding stories: Sindy Nanclares, Harrison Weber
VentureBeat’s headquarters is in San Francisco, and a number of staff work remotely. Contact the person you’re trying to reach to get their location before sending anything.
22 Battery Street, Suite 320
San Francisco, CA 94111