Want to submit a guest post for our editors to consider? See our guest post submission guidelines.
Issue with the site? For reporting site problems or suggestions as to how we can make it better. firstname.lastname@example.org
What is this site and who are these people? Learn more about VentureBeat.
Reporters by beat
Note: If you email everyone on this list at once, you will annoy all of us and get your email blocked. Please use this list to send targeted messages to the right person — not to blanket us all with your press releases.
- Gaming: Dan “Shoe” Hsu, email@example.com
- Gaming news; chips, hardware: Dean Takahashi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gaming news: Jeff Grubb, email@example.com
- Mobile, gadgets, NYC: Devindra Hardawar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cloud, enterprise tech, NYC: Eric Blattberg, email@example.com
- Gadgets, NYC startups, emerging tech: Ricardo Bilton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online/streaming media, advertising, Austin: Tom Cheredar, email@example.com
- Apple, Twitter, marketing, Vancouver: John Koetsier firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google, Facebook, Yahoo, social networks, developers: Jolie O’Dell, email@example.com
- Security: Meghan Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early-stage startups, funding news: Rebecca Grant, email@example.com
- Health, education, big data, cloud: Christina Farr, firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com: For all story tips, news, or pitches for GamesBeat (our games channel)
firstname.lastname@example.org: For non-time-sensitive editorial correspondence (not for news or story pitches)
email@example.com: For partnership & general business queries
firstname.lastname@example.org: For all requests regarding media appearances, speaking opportunities, or commentary from VentureBeat staff. You can also call VentureBeat’s publicist, Bill Lessard, at PRWithBrains at (914) 476-6089.
If you’re interested in republishing a VentureBeat article, please email email@example.com with the article you’re interested in republishing, along with your website url and a brief company description. If you get the thumbs up (we’ll send you an email that grants permission), you’ll need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Publish the article verbatim, without making any changes.
- Include the line “This article originally appeared on VentureBeat,” with a link to the original article.
- Set the “Canonical URL” attribute for your webpage to the article’s URL on VentureBeat.
- Send the permalink of the republished article back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VentureBeat has two offices and a number of staff who work remotely. Contact the person you’re trying to reach to get their location before sending anything.
50 California Street, Suite 3270
San Francisco, CA 94111
568 Broadway, Floor 11
New York 10012