For story tips, news, corrections, or pitches (including anything with time-sensitivity), please email email@example.com, or use the form below. For game-related news tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to submit a guest post for our editors to consider? See our guest post submission guidelines.
Issue with the site? For reporting site problems or to offer suggestions as to how we can make it better, email email@example.com.
What is this site and who are these people? Learn more about VentureBeat.
firstname.lastname@example.org: For advertising & sponsorship inquiries
email@example.com: For partnership & general business queries
firstname.lastname@example.org: For any questions regarding VentureBeat’s events
email@example.com: For requests from media outlets regarding appearances, speaking opportunities, or commentary from VentureBeat staff. You can also call VentureBeat’s publicist, Bill Lessard, at PRWithBrains at (914) 476-6089.
If you’re interested in republishing a VentureBeat article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the article you’re interested in republishing, along with your website URL and a brief company description. If you get the thumbs up (we’ll send you an email that grants permission), you’ll need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Publish the article verbatim, without making any changes.
- Include the line “This article originally appeared on VentureBeat,” with a link to the original article.
- Set the “Canonical URL” attribute for your webpage to the article’s URL on VentureBeat.
- Send the permalink of the republished article back to email@example.com.
Reporters by beat
See About VentureBeat for our editorial staff list. Here are shortcuts to our reporting staff, by beat. When emailing any reporter with time-sensitive news, please cc firstname.lastname@example.org (or, for game-related news, email@example.com).
- Big data, cloud infrastructure, enterprise: Jordan Novet
- Cloud applications, enterprise, NYC: Eric Blattberg
- Developers, Google, Yahoo: J. O’Dell
- Gaming news, plus chips and hardware: Dean Takahashi
- Gaming news: Jeff Grubb and Dan “Shoe” Hsu
- Health, education, enterprise: Christina Farr
- Media, advertising, Austin: Tom Cheredar
- Mobile, gadgets, NYC: Devindra Hardawar
- New York news: Harrison Weber
- Social media, Apple, Twitter, Facebook: Richard Byrne Reilly
VentureBeat has two offices plus a number of staff who work remotely. Contact the person you’re trying to reach to get their location before sending anything.
50 California Street, Suite 3270
San Francisco, CA 94111
568 Broadway, Floor 11
New York 10012