Big data analytics will continue to ignite explosive growth for those able to leverage it in 2014.
But while the data-science field continues to evolve at warp speed, companies are moving to a more practical stage this year: They’re seeking real results from their investments in analytics tools. They’re looking to boost revenue or curtail costs — or best of all, both.
VentureBeat hosted our inaugural DataBeat event in 2013, and it was a smash success, bringing together some of the top data scientists, analysts, investors, and entrepreneurs in the field of big data.
This year’s DataBeat will be laser focused on helping companies increase profitability through smart analytics and big data tools. We’re gathering the brightest minds to filter through the noise and give new insights on the people, technologies, and strategies that will accelerate growth.
Join us and …
- Learn about the best big data and analytics solutions that boost revenues or reduce costs across industries
- Find out what tools are helping produce measurable results in sales, marketing, research, and operations
- Get an unparalleled cross-section of ideas from the world’s top data visionaries, scientists, business analysts, executives, academics, and journalists — all focused on ways to increase profitability
- Gain an understanding of how the data and analytics industry is evolving in 2014, and where it is headed
- Learn effective strategies for managing and mining both structured data and unstructured data
- Find out how to track data across your entire business, even if you don’t know where to look for that at first
- Be inspired by real-world examples from the most innovative companies that are seeing measurable value from data and analytics
- Learn about the data and analytics innovations those companies leverage, the insights they’ve found, and the competitive advantage they’re gaining that is also helping them increase profits.
- Meet the new breed of data scientists and analysts — to understand how far they can take you and at what point they defer to software solutions that anyone can use.