Using data to ignite growth
VentureBeat hosted our inaugural DataBeat event in 2013, and it was a smash success, bringing together some of the top data scientists, analysts, investors, and entrepreneurs in the field of big data.
Returning on May 19-20, DataBeat will be laser-focused on helping companies increase profitability through big data and smart analytics tools.
Growth-oriented executives want to use data to drive their decisions, but they’re confronting a bewildering set of options. We’re gathering the brightest minds in the industry to filter the noise and give new insights on technologies and strategies that will accelerate growth.
Tickets are currently priced at $750 and will go up to $950 on Friday, May 9th at 5:00pm. Register now and save $200!
Join us and …
- Find out which big data and analytics tools are helping produce measurable results in sales, marketing, research, and operations
- Take a peek into the future of data-driven ‘growth hacking’
- Get an unparalleled cross-section of ideas from the world’s top data visionaries, scientists, business analysts, executives, academics, and journalists
- Learn effective strategies for managing and mining both structured and unstructured data
- Get tips from experts on how to foster a ‘culture of data’ inside any organization
- Be inspired by real-world examples from the most innovative companies that are seeing measurable growth from utilizing data and analytics
- Learn about the innovations those companies leverage, the insights they’ve found, and the competitive advantage they’re gaining