Editor’s Note: The following post is sponsored by PartnerUp
Let’s face it, even the most knowledgeable and experienced business owners don’t know everything. We all have questions along the way, and we all need answers to keep business successfully moving forward.
Through the Ask a Question function on PartnerUp’s new amped up online community, small business owners and entrepreneurs can get the answers and advice they need to make the most informed decisions about their businesses.
Here’s how it works:
1. First go to the PartnerUp Answers section.
2. Type your small business/entrepreneurship question into the Ask a Question box. You only get 140 characters, so be concise.
3. Once you click “Ask a Question,” your question gets posted.
4. Members with relevant experience can read your question and provide an answer for you.
5. You will receive an email notification whenever your question receives an answer from another member.
One of the coolest things about PartnerUp Answers is that through our partnership with SCORE, you will have certified SCORE counselors on the site answering questions along with PartnerUp members. This way you’ll be able to receive tips and advice from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable business men and women out there.
To get in on the action, just go to www.partnerup.com and join today. It only takes a few seconds and it’s free!
Questions Asked by Real PartnerUp Members:
I need to know which is better to use to promote your business- a newsletter or a website?
State: New York
I’m interested in buying a small business. How many years back in the books I should look at it?
I was wondering if as a sole proprietor would I need a company name and Fed ID?
State: New York