I just got back from Singapore, where I spent last week helping launch the inaugural DEMO Asia event. Through a series of energetic demonstrations, 76 companies, many of which were non-Asian, unveiled their innovative products to the Asian market.
There’s so much momentum over there, and with Singapore leading Southeast Asia’s startup and tech scene, entrepreneurs from the US and around the world are finding huge value in using Singapore as a hub when expanding to a market of nearly 600 million.
VentureBeat has teamed up with The Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) to host a live video webinar in which CEOs of promising US companies will share tips and pitfalls to tackling the Southeast Asian market, and why they’ve decided on Singapore for their overseas expansion.
Participants so far include:
- Moderator: Dylan Tweney, Executive Editor, VentureBeat
- Speaker: Ragnar Kruse, CEO, Smaato
- Speaker: Tom Burke, CEO, Trilibis Mobile
- Speaker: Yangbin Wang, CEO, Vobile
The webinar is free to attend and takes place on Thursday, March 22 at 1pm PT. You can register here.
There will be a live attendee Q&A segment directly following the discussion, so have your questions ready. I hope you’ll join in!
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more