With classes @pariSoma, we brought you 70 classes taught by top-notch instructors on business, design, technology and culture. Feedback from our pool of 700 students and 50 instructors, plus the existing need for a disruptive professional education program in SF has led us to create pariSoma CoLearning.
With pariSoma CoLearning, we want to permit professional adults in the Bay Area to further hone skills needed in their professional and personal lives. Our educational experience includes:
- Many more business, design, technology and culture classes per month
- Intimate class setting –19 students or less — to foster more meaningful learning interactions
- Top-notch Instructors that are both industry leaders and passionate about sharing knowledge
- Time frame for classes is lunch time and evenings on the weekdays, and mornings and afternoons during the weekends
- Cheaper ticket prices when class participants buy their class ticket together with friends
- Complimentary tasty snacks and beverages offered during all of our classes
Sneak peek at some of our classes in March!
Set Up Your Start Up for Legal Success
Mon, March 12 from 6–7:30PM | Instructor: Todd Rumberger
Come understand all there is to founder’s equity, capitalization and best legal practices for startups.
Navigating French Culture, Business and Language
Tues, March 13, 20 & 27 from 6-7:30PM | Instructor: D. Bremond
Instructed in English, this class will provide you with insights about French culture, language and biz.
Digital Video for Business
Thurs, March 15 from 12:30-2PM | Instructor: Kieran Farr
This class is a hands-on class on creating a video strategy that drives sales.
Startup Business Model Generation
Sat, March 17 from 9AM-3PM | Instructors: Williams & Lewis
Come get help to build YOUR solid Business Model out of your product ideas and passion.
Community Management: Building a Strong Community
Mon, March 19 from 6-7:30 PM | Instructor: Maria Ogneva
Come learn strategies to help you succeed in making your community central to your business.
Sketchnotes and Infographics: Advanced Edition!
Wed, March 21, 2012 from 6:30-8:30PM | Instructor: Alexis Finch
Aimed for Sketchnoters with a visual arts background or that have taken the beginners’ class.
Cold Calls 101: How to get *ANYONE* on the phone
Mon, March 26 from 6-9PM | Instructor: Taariq Lewis
Come to this 3-hour workshop, where you will learn the tips and tricks of cold calling through role play.