Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
This sponsored post is produced by Sverve.
Today’s online media is delivering more than just information. It’s fostering inspiration that affects purchasing decisions and brand perceptions. Documented research shows that blogs are not only the most trusted online source of information for other bloggers but also for the general population. Bloggers, specifically, women bloggers, create quality content that can deliver a long-term value for large and small businesses alike.
Currently, there are about 20 million women bloggers in the US, and they combine the power of online influence with the potential of key demographic outreach. Women are the most actively engaged group online as over 80% have a presence on Facebook and over 30% are Twitter users. However, statistics show that they remain an untapped marketing resource.
In a recent survey conducted by the Digital Impact Conference, it was revealed that 93% of female bloggers are highly interested in monetizing their blogs via brands, but about 60% have never been offered the opportunity. Ever. In essence, nearly all women bloggers are interested and willing to work with brands, but only a small handful is actually tapped as a resource. For more on influential female bloggers, download Sverve’s recent whitepaper.
What can women bloggers do for your brand?
Blogger engagement is a readily available and potentially powerful tool for your brand. Here’s what it can do for you:
- Connect With your Consumers – Bloggers reach thousands of followers via their authentic content on a regular basis. Some of their followers are your customers. Therefore, partnering with the right bloggers can be an extremely cost effective way to connect with your consumers online. Bloggers can create deeper connections between your brand and consumers by writing product reviews on their blogs, working within affiliate programs, and providing direct advertising on their web space.
- Acquire New Customers – Bloggers are interested in authentic brand partnerships. They want to work with brands that fit their niches and enjoy building community around the products and services in which they believe. A brand-blogger relationship can foster genuine, impactful endorsements that your new consumers are searching for.
- Amplify Your Brand on Social Media – Bloggers regularly wield a wide variety of social media tools, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, to virally reach millions of potential consumers. One sponsored post, or one ad placed on a blog’s homepage, can unleash an incredibly powerful social media campaign for your brand.
Women bloggers are a real, prevalent, and ever-growing force in the arena of online brand marketing. They are forming perceptions, swaying opinions, and leaving a lasting impact about your products and services with their followers – your consumers. However, the blogger market is highly fragmented and is often difficult for brands to traverse. Fortunately, companies like Sverve are solving this problem by offering a deep and accurate categorization of women bloggers by their areas of influence, location and demographics. Sverve also connects brands with bloggers who specialize in their market and provides affordable end-to-end campaign management.
So…Are you ready to tap into the most influential medium to grow your brand online?
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more