This sponsored post is produced by TabTimes.
The Tabby Awards /Business, the only awards program to recognize the best business and productivity apps on tablets, has announced the winners of its 2014 competition.
The winning apps have been selected by an international panel of 20 independent judges, who reviewed over 130 apps from all over the world. This year’s competition recognized publishers from five countries representing four continents. Well-known companies such as Adobe, Autodesk, and PepsiCo share the honors with upcoming publishers focused on mobile productivity.
The panel of judges was co-chaired by Alex Bratton, author of Billion Dollar Apps and CEO & Chief Geek of Lextech Global Services, and Jeff Klaumann, former Head of Samsung Apps US, Samsung Electronics.
“I was inspired by the innovative apps submitted, especially the winners,” said Alex Bratton. “They are indicative of the type of game-changing apps that are winning over the enterprise by solving real business problems in a way that engages the user.”
Here are the Tabby Awards /Business 2014 Winners, by OS and category:
Best Android tablet apps
- Best Android app – Collaboration: Voxeet Conferencing (USA)
- Best Android app – Communications & Marketing: Showpad (USA)
- Best Android app – In-the-field & Sales: AutoCAD 360, by Autodesk (USA)
- Best Android app – IT or Business Tool: Cloud Phone, by Voxox (USA)
- Best Android app – Productivity: DocuSign (USA)
Best iPad apps
- Best iPad app – Collaboration: Procore Technologies (USA)
- Best iPad app – Communications: Sococo for iPad (USA)
- Best iPad app – Creation, Design & Editing: Adobe Ideas, now called Adobe Illustrator Draw (USA)
- Best iPad app – Data Access and Collection: iAuditor, by SafetyCulture (Australia)
- Best iPad app – Education & Training: Splice.sr, by DocuBuzz (Singapore)
- Best iPad app – Finance & Accounting: Invoice2go (Australia)
- Best iPad app – Healthcare & Pharmaceutical: Ethos Engage, by DDA Medical in partnership with ETHOS Health Communications (USA)
- Best iPad app – In-the-field: SlideShark, by Brainshark (USA)
- Best iPad app – Intelligence, Information & Reference: iQagent, by iQuest (USA)
- Best iPad app – IT or Business Tool: iAuditor, by SafetyCulture (Australia)
- Best iPad app – Marketing & Consumer Services: PepsiCo Consumer Insights App, by StickyDocs (USA)
- Best iPad app – Presentation: Adobe Voice (USA)
- Best iPad app – Productivity / Documents: PDF Reader Pro Edition for iPad, by iTech Development Systems (USA)
- Best iPad app – Productivity (General): AutoCAD 360, by Autodesk (USA)
- Best iPad app – Retail & Commerce: ShopKeep (USA)
- Best iPad app – Sales: StudioGenie, by Genie Labs (USA)
- Best iPad app – Business Products and Services: Apploi (USA)
Best Windows tablet apps
- Best Windows app – BI, Data Access and Collection: Stimulsoft Reports.WinRT (Belarus)
- Best Windows app – Collaboration & In-the-field: Mi-Forms Mobile Forms, by Mi-Corporation (USA)
- Best Windows app – Marketing & Sales: Seismic (USA)
- Best Windows app – Finance, HR & Productivity: BizXpert, by Kulcs-Soft Nyrt. (Hungary)
The Tabby Awards is the only awards program to recognize the best tablet apps worldwide on the Android, iOS and Windows OS platforms. The Tabby Awards holds two separate competitions each year: a first one for consumer apps and games, then a second one for business and productivity apps. Mobile app experts interested in being a judge in a future competition are encouraged to review our call for judges. (Judges for the 2015 consumer app and game competition will be selected in November.)
To be updated on submission periods and finalist and winners announcements, sign up for the Tabby Awards mailing list.
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company that is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.