Community-Based Awards Program Recognizes Innovation, Excellence and Leadership in Cyber Security
WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–October 18, 2016–
The annual Cybersecurity Excellence Awards honor individuals and companies that demonstrate innovation, excellence and leadership in information security across over 50 product, company and professional award categories. Produced in partnership with the Information Security Community on LinkedIn, the awards program taps into the vast experience of over 300,000 cybersecurity professionals to recognize the world’s best cybersecurity products, professionals and organizations. With hundreds of entries every year, the awards are highly competitive and reflect the dynamic pace of growth and innovation in the cybersecurity marketplace.
“We are proud to offer the only peer-sourced and community-based awards program in the IT security industry,” adds Holger Schulze, Founder of the Information Security Community on LinkedIn. “This adds real-world credibility to the awards and provides a great opportunity for cybersecurity vendors and professionals to kick off the new year with a fresh industry award win to showcase their unique contributions to the cybersecurity industry.”
- Early bird nominations are free of charge until Nov 11, 2016 at midnight Pacific US.
- The deadline for entering nominations is December 31, 2016.
- The awards program is open to entries from anywhere in the world.
- Over 50 categories are available for product, company and professional nominations.
- Winners and finalists will be published on the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards site and announced to the 300,000-member infosec community on LinkedIn, and other publicity campaigns.
- Winners and finalists will receive award badge images to display on their website and quotes for press releases.
Please register online to start the nomination process and submit one or multiple entries: http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com
Contact the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards team with any questions or feedback at email@example.com
Crowd Research Partners
Nancy Pieretti, 603-682-8616