VentureBeat is hiring a marketing coordinator responsible for executing marketing campaigns to promote our events, research, and other initiatives.
You will responsible for most of our email marketing campaigns, including tracking and implementing our user acquisition experiments and maintaining our growing user database.
You will also be somewhat of a Jack or Jill of all marketing trades.
VB’s mission is be the authoritative source on the most transformative technologies. Your role will be to ensure that we get the right content to the right people at the right time. To apply, or for further information, please write to Jobs@VentureBeat.com with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
- You navigate teams well, identifying and sourcing needs to achieve results
- You aren’t afraid of rolling up your sleeves and taking on tasks big or small
- You have a keen sense for cultivating data, managing its accuracy, and informing others with insights
- You have a knack for connecting audiences in the digital world through the use of marketing materials, pitch decks, consumer collateral, social media posts, user surveys, and data analytics
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, English, or a similar field
- 1-3 years experience in similar roles; B2B is a plus
- Ability to quickly synthesize strategic initiatives and break out into action plans
- Excellent communication, writing, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple departments
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently
- Self-starter who isn’t afraid to take the initiative
- Possess “think outside the box” creativity
- Proficiency with Google Suite, MS Office Suite, Photoshop, and Keynote